Thinking of a new patio or transforming your existing surface?
Here’s a few ideas for you…
- A quick, easy way to revitalise your patio and give your kerb appeal a boost is to lay SureSet permeable paving over your existing surface.
- Get creative with colours from Spectrum® to complement or contrast your home and adjacent surfaces.
- Personalise your patio paving with a pattern – you can include shapes, words and even paw prints.
- Harmonise with other surfaces such as block paving, brick, paving slabs, decking, gravel, crazy paving, pattern-imprinted concrete, sand-stone and granite setts.
- Make your patio pretty by camouflaging unsightly drains and manhole covers within SureSet. It also leaves a smooth, accessible finish.
- Create a clean finish up to any edge including kerbs, pin kerbs, plastic lawn edging, wood and timber, marble setts or aluminium edging.
- Building in a ramp improves access for pushchairs, bicycles, wheelchairs and garden toys.
- You can ‘do it yourself’ with our DIY Kit® or TradePack®.
- Using a combination of colours and/or textures of SureSet is a perfect way to divide or define specific areas within your garden.
- Lighting up your patio will impress family and friends! Fibre optic lighting is especially effective under our recycled glass or incorporate LED or recessed ground lights within SureSet.
- You can include your tree(s) into your patio with a SureSet tree pit – allowing water to reach the roots, protecting the tree, eliminating trip hazards and providing flexibility for growth.
Here are some answers to questions we are frequently asked…
Do I need planning permission?
No, 2008 government legislation states that you do not need planning permission if the surface is permeable (or less than five square metres).
Who installs SureSet?
Apart from our DIY Kits and TradePacks, SureSet installations are carried out by our Installation Team or nationwide network of Approved Installers. Both work tidily and with respect to you and neighbouring properties.
Is SureSet easy to clean?
Yes it is. Watch our online maintenance video to see for yourself how easy it is.
How long before I can use my patio?
In as little as six to eight hours after installation.
How long will SureSet last?
SureSet permeable paving comes with an 18 year guarantee, however our own experience and knowledge suggests it will last in excess of 25 years.
How much does SureSet cost?
Your project is unique to you and so individually priced. We take into account your location, size of the area and the stone you choose. All of our quotes are free, with no obligation and can be arranged by contacting us.
What can SureSet be laid on?
SureSet resin bound paving can be laid on a new base and existing asphalt and concrete (in reasonable condition). More detailed information about suitable bases for SureSet.
Since the devastation of the 2007 floods, caused by surface water runoff and not over flowing rivers, permeable paving has never been so popular. A fully SuDS compliant SureSet patio paving combines functionality, practicality and good looks.
If you have any other questions please just contact us and we will be happy to help – please call on 0800 612 6501 or email us.