From major redevelopment schemes of prestigious universities to small refurbishment projects for village primary schools, we have a wealth of experience working with a wide variety of educational establishments.
This experience is your assurance that we understand the flexibility required to accommodate term times, and the knowledge and experience needed to deliver a first class installation in sometimes inaccessible areas such as internal courtyards.
Why specify SureSet for your school paving?
SuDS compliant, SureSet is an environmentally friendly, accessible, smooth, easy to maintain, hardwearing and UV stable option.
Our extensive range of colours and creative Installation Team allow you to incorporate logos or key messages into your school paving, reflect the internal decor and create areas that encourage students to be environmentally aware and creative.
Permeable school paving allows areas, previously unusable due to poor drainage, to become a functional part of the school.
The practical benefits of SureSet school paving include:
- It is environmentally friendly – the permeability of SureSet allows water to drain straight through to the sub-base
- It is low maintenance – no weeds, puddles or loose stones to sweep up
- It is durable - your school paving will remain to look good, even with regular use
- It is UV stable – with SureSet there is no colour fading
- It is smooth and accessible – ideal for pushchairs, bicycles, wheelchairs and mobility scooters
- It is fully SuDS complaint – no planning permission is required to install SureSet
- Our resin bound school paving comes with our 21 year guarantee against loose stone; cracking; oil damage; UV degradation; colour change; frost damage and workmanship (when installed by one of our Installers).