Pouring resin over loose gravel can have several benefits, here are some potential advantages:
- Stabilisation – Resin can stabilise loose gravel preventing it from shifting or spreading. This is especially useful for areas around the garden where a more solid or even surface is required.
- Durability – PourOn resin adds strength and durability to the loose stone and can withstand foot traffic and adverse weather conditions.
- Aesthetics – whilst still giving the appearance of natural, loose aggregate, the resin holds it in place to keep it looking attractive and prevent spreading into surrounding areas.
- Low maintenance – clean the surface using a hose and brush if needed for any sitting debris. No need to keep sweeping loose stone back to its place.
- Easy to use – no need for mixing products, simply pour the resin over the desired area for a quick installation. Supplied in a manageable 5kg keg.
Each 5kg PourOn Kit contains enough resin to cover approximately:
- 1.5kg/m² for decorative areas
- 2.0kg/m² for footpaths
- 3.0kg/m² for frequent use footpaths
PourOn can be used in temperatures above 5⁰C. Do not use in wet or damp conditions, or if rain is forecast within 24 hours. Best results are when used with larger sized stone such as 10mm, 14mm, and 20mm. It is advised to apply 2-3 light coats rather than one heavy application to avoid bubbling or foaming of the resin.
Rounded or crushed gravel is available to purchase directly from SureSet to use with PourOn.Enquire