Kent & Sussex Crematorium & Cemetery
In October 1873, a tranquil cemetery was opened by the Tunbridge Wells Town Commissioners to serve local people of all denominations, and none, and a crematorium dedicated by The Lord Bishop of Rochester in December 1958.
As well as a crematorium and cemetery, there is also a beautiful and peaceful memorial garden set in 16 acres of serene grounds.
have continually invested and improved their services over the years; most recently was the Crematorium Enhancement Project which included the addition of a new Scatter Garden and Memorial Wall and the rejuvenation of the existing Cloister Gardens.
The Crematorium Enhancement Project: to construct a new Scatter Garden and Memorial Wall and rejuvenate the existing Cloister Gardens, included a 40 meter-long, curved brickwork wall, landscaping and bespoke seating areas.
The Memorial Wall, where people can dedicate plaques to their loved ones, was designed using over three hundred bespoke bricks and set in high quality landscaping that includes bespoke seats and paving.
We were contacted by the main contractor in March 2016 for the resin bound aspect of this project; nine months later our Installation Team were onsite to install SureSet permeable paving.
The 40-meter, curved brick Memorial Wall and Scatter Garden now provide the perfectly peaceful place for people to commemorate and remember loved ones.
The wall is enhanced by including bespoke seating areas and SureSet , providing an accessible for the Crematorium Enhancement Project.Enquire
- Application: pathway
- Area: 91m², 33m²
- Base: permeable asphalt
- Colour: 6mm Norwegian Pearl, 6mm Bronze
- Depth: 18mm
- Edges: blocks
- Installed: December 2016