PourOn is a Resin Only product.
Each PourOn Kit contains enough specially formulated polyurethane resin to pour onto your existing loose aggregate.
It offers a cheaper, easier way to create a tidy, permeable surface yourself.
Designed to hold in place loose 10mm – 20mm sized aggregates.
What is included?
Weighed clear polyurethane resin to cover a minimum area of 5m².
An empty bucket to dispense the resin.
x1 4mm diameter drill bit.
A self adhesive template for hole drilling.
UK Mainland Delivery.
We endeavour to deliver within 3- 5 working days for all PourOn Kits. It is advisable where possible to have materials delivered at least one day in advance of your planned installation to avoid any unnecessary delays on site in the event of a late delivery.
Why use PourOn?
- Easy to use
- The perfect way to stop loose aggregate straying into other areas
- Can be used with existing or fresh aggregate
- Delivers an environmentally friendly, permeable finish
- Available in set weights
*not suitable for vehicular use *for the best results use light aggregates
How to use PourOn
The application is easy – simply pour evenly onto the loose aggregate using a bucket and hand trowel the surface to a smooth finish.
- Prepare area to ensure the aggregate is dry, level and free of any debris, mark out your spread rates
- Protect the edges and surrounding areas
- Using a clean bucket with 4mm holes drilled into the bottom to pour the resin into
- Lift the buckets to allow the resin to drain onto the loose aggregate evenly (refer to coverage rates)
- Trowel by hand to a smooth finish
- Cure, leave to dry overnight and apply additional coats as required.
1.0kg/m² for decorative areas
2.0kg/m² for footpaths
3.4kg/m² for areas of the footpath which cars may pass over
5kg pack size
5m² for decorative areas
2.5m² for footpaths
1.4m² for areas of the footpath which cars may pass over
10kg pack size
10m² for decorative areas
5m² for footpaths
2.8m² for areas of the footpath which cars may pass over
20kg pack size
20m² for decorative areas
10m² for footpaths
5.6m² for areas of the footpath which cars may pass over
How to use PourOn…
We will guide you through the process of preparation and application; providing full instructions, recommendations and training if required.
Learn more about PourOn on our main website.
If you would like to purchase products for delivery outside the UK, please contact us directly at [email protected] so we can arrange this for you.