Our SuDS compliant, permeable resin bound pathway paving provides an attractive, long lasting surface that is perfect for both light and heavy pedestrian use.
Why choose SureSet for your pathway paving?
- We have been manufacturing, supplying and installing permeable resin bound pathway paving in the UK since 1997. We are also the only company that specialises solely in resin bound paving and have our own in-house research and development team.
- Your SureSet pathway paving will be a high quality permeable resin bound surface that significantly reduces problems caused by standing water; providing a wide range of safety, comfort and maintenance benefits.
- We offer an extensive selection of materials and unlimited range of colours to bring your pathway paving to life. For a unique pathway paving design to compliment your project have a look at our Fusion® range.
- Our pathway paving can be installed with a seamless hand finish or with PermaSlabs™.
- As with all our products, pathway paving by SureSet comes with our unique 15 year guarantee against loose stone; cracking; oil damage; UV degradation; colour change and frost damage.
If you would like to find out more about SureSet paving for your pathway, please call 0800 612 6501 and speak to one of our helpful and knowledgeable team about your project.
Need some ideas or inspiration? Take a look at our gallery of pathway paving...
Like to know more?
“We are so pleased with everything. At the back, the sparkle really does add a little bit of magic to the paving! And the bridge that used to be slippery when wet is dry in no time, even after heavy rainfall, so it’s much safer to use.” In the front we love the contrast that the Sterling and Sterling Forest brings. We have had lots of lovely comments from our neighbours.”,
The job went great and the contractors were very happy with the TradePack product. The official opening of the church took place last week and the resin bound material was admired greatly by all. Thanks to the guys in the warehouse for waiting on for the courier that day.Griffin Brother Contracting ltd,
Everyone seems quite pleased with the product and finish. My thanks to the installation team for working with us on site regarding access, working around fixtures etc. I was off site when they finished so I did not get a chance to thank them personally.O’Connor Engineering Ltd,
I never e-mailed to say how good the new website is and thanks for featuring our project so beautifully. We had been incredibly busy completing the other projects we were undertaking in Barry, so we’re just getting our breath back.
I chose to use SureSet to surround my new sculpture at the hospital. I love the colours and finishes and chose a vibrant bight blue. I was incredibly impressed with the journey from inital contact through to installation. You couldn’t do enough to help me and make sure that the surface would complement my project. It looks incredible and I wouldn’t think twice about using you again. Thank you.Fieldhead Hospital,