Vacancy – Sales & Network Support
Thank you for your interest, the vacancy is now closed.
SureSet UK Ltd, The UK’s market leaders in resin bound paving have an exciting opportunity for someone to join our busy sales department.
The primary responsibility within this role will be:
· Accepting and distributing incoming sales calls
· Administration support for the sales team
· Answering incoming enquiries
· Assisting with Approved Installer enquiries and orders
The successful applicant should have excellent communication/customer service skills, organisational and planning skills, and good attention to detail. Previous experience of working with all Microsoft Office applications is essential.
Previous experience of hard landscaping or the construction industry would be an advantage although training will be given.
The role is an important position within the Company and we are looking for a committed, confident, responsible person who feels able to work both under their own initiative as well as within a team. Starting salary will be circa £18,000 per annum, depending upon experience.
The contracted hours are 40 per week but due to the nature of the role, there are times when these are exceeded. Overtime is not paid but we operate a time off in lieu policy for any hours worked over.
A full UK driving licence is essential.
- Company Pension Scheme where the company contributes 12% of your salary
- Life Insurance scheme of 4x your annual salary payout
- Health Cash Plan
- 22 days paid holiday plus bank holidays and a length of service scheme after 12 months
Closing Date: 10th November 2017
Interviews to be held Week Commencing: 13th November 2017
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact [email protected] for an application form or send your CV and covering letter to:
32 Deverill Road Trading Estate
Tel: 01985 841180