Vacancy – Marketing Content Coordinator
Thank you for your interest, the vacancy is now closed.
SureSet UK Ltd, the UK’s market leaders in resin bound paving have an exciting opportunity for someone to join their busy Marketing department.
The primary responsibility within this role will be:
- Researching and creating content for the website and other marketing materials
- Creating online and offline adverts and editorials
- Creating and sending e-shots using JiffyMail
- Attending exhibitions
- Supporting our network of Approved Installers with joint marketing ventures
The successful applicant should possess writing skills, proof reading and editing skills, communication skills and an attention to detail. Previous experience of working with all Microsoft Office applications is also essential.
Preferred experience in the below will be an advantage but not essential as training will be given:
- Design software (Photoshop, Indesign etc.)
- SAGE (or similar)
- Content Management Systems
- Social media
- Managing a budget
The role is an important position within the Company and we are looking for a committed, confident, responsible person who is a team player but also confident to work on their own initiative and manage their own workload.
The contracted hours are 40 per week 08.30 to 17.00, due to the nature of the role, these are sometimes exceeded. Overtime is not paid but we operate a time off in lieu policy for any hours worked over.
Starting salary will be circa £20,000 per annum, depending upon experience.
A full UK driving licence is essential.
- Company Pension Scheme where the company contributes 12% of your salary
- Life Insurance scheme of 4x your annual salary payout
- Health Cash Plan
- 22 days paid holiday plus bank holidays and a length of service scheme after 12 months
Closing Date: 16th November 2017
Interviews to be held week commencing 27th November 2017
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact [email protected] for an application form or send your CV and covering letter to:
32 Deverill Road Trading Estate
Tel: 01985 841180