Vacancy – Marketing Assistant
SureSet UK Ltd, the UK’s market leaders in resin bound paving have an exciting opportunity for someone to join our busy Marketing Team.
The primary responsibility within this role will be:
- Responding to website, advertising and exhibition enquiries (recording on CMS and sending requested information)
- Updating Product Cards (recording where the enquiries came from)
- Sending and recording guarantees
- Collecting, recording and sharing Customer Feedback Forms
- Stock taking, stock ordering and ‘delivering’ (mainly for stationery)
- Regulating sample stock
The contracted hours are 40 per week 08.30 to 17.00 but due to the nature of the role, there are times when these are exceeded. Overtime is not paid but we operate a time off in lieu policy for any hours worked over.
Previous experience in marketing will be an advantage, although full training will be given.
The successful applicant should have excellent organisational and planning skills, good communication skills and attention to detail. Previous experience of working with all Microsoft Office applications is essential.
The role is an important position within the Company and we are looking for a committed, confident, responsible person who feels able to work both under their own initiative as well as within a team. Starting salary will be circa £18,000 per annum, depending upon experience.
A full UK driving licence is essential.
- Company Pension Scheme where the company contributes 12% of your salary
- Life Insurance scheme of 4x your annual salary payout
- Health Cash Plan
- 22 days paid holiday plus bank holidays and a length of service scheme after 12 months
Closing Date: 15th September 2017
Interviews to be held Week Commencing 25th September 2017
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form or send your CV and covering letter to:
32 Deverill Road Trading Estate
Tel: 01985 841180