Not only practical and functional, your pathway should complement your home and reflect your lifestyle and personality.
You don’t have to choose between a delightfully decorative pathway and a practical, accessible surface that is durable enough to withstand normal day to day living; with SureSet you get it all.
The practical benefits of a SureSet resin bound gravel pathway include:
- It is environmentally friendly – the permeability of SureSet allows water to drain through to the sub-base.
- It is low maintenance – no weeds, puddles or loose stones to sweep up.
- It is durable – your pathway will remain looking good, even with regular use.
- It is UV stable – with SureSet there is no colour fading.
- It is smooth and accessible – ideal for pushchairs, bicycles, wheelchairs and mobility scooters.
- It is fully SuDS compliant – no planning permission is required to install SureSet.
- It is guaranteed for 21 years – when installed by one of our Approved Installers or Global Partners.
Get creative with your SureSet permeable resin bound pathways
Our limitless range of colours, including bespoke colour blends, give you the creative freedom to incorporate designs into your footpath.
Our choice of textures and colours means we can complement or contrast any adjoining surfaces including grass, block paving, brick, paving slabs, decking, gravel, crazy paving, pattern-imprinted concrete, sand-stone and granite setts. We love getting creative and will support you through the whole process; all we need are your ideas.
SureSet gives you the opportunity to create a truly unique garden pathway – practical and pretty!
- If the outside temperature is outside the range of 10°C and 30°C as this can affect the installation process.
- Avoid installing when the outside humidity is outside the range of 30% and 85%.
- How long does a resin path last?
While guarantees vary between 10 – 21 years, when properly installed a resin path can last up to 25 years.
- Can I lay my own resin pathway?
Yes, you can lay your own resin path if you have the skills and equipment to do so, however it is usually easier to have a qualified installer lay the pathway for you.
- Do you need planning permission for a resin drive/pathway?
Generally resin driveways or paths do not require planning permission, however it is always advisable to check with your local authority before installing one.
- Is resin cheaper than paving?
Yes, most of the time resin paths and driveways are cheaper than paving alternatives.
How much does a resin pathway cost?
Work out how much your next project will cost you with our area calculator
Ready to find out more?
You can download information about bases, maintenance and how to measure areas on the right of this page or read some case studies.
“So far SureSet has met our expectations in full. The path is practical yet decorative and, as you can see from our plans, provides a new viewpoint from which to appreciate the rest of the garden.” - Sue and Richard, Broomhill, Norfolk