Become an Approved Installer
Supporting our highly skilled Installation Team is a network of SureSet Approved Installers, who complete domestic paving projects across the UK.
In order to maintain the high standards synonymous with SureSet permeable paving, we ask all potential Approved Installers to undertake full training and provide evidence of a professionally run operation; from pricing through to practical completion and the ability to offer a complete domestic package (either directly or indirectly).
Once accepted as a SureSet Approved paving Installer you will receive a Certificate of Approval and sales, technical and marketing support. Through visits to active and completed sites, we will carry out regular assessments for quality and auditing purposes.
You can find out more about your local SureSet Approved installer here, or you can contact our Sales Team to find out about becoming a SureSet Approved Installer by emailing [email protected] or calling 01985 841180.
Become a ProResin Installer
ProResin Installers can purchase our high quality resin only direct. Use this on your own projects either with your own aggregate or from our recommended supplier, Long Rake Spar.
For more information on how you can work with us and use our market leading resin formula, contact our Trade Team.
Become a Global Partner
Global Partners situated throughout the world can supply and install SureSet paving on commercial and residential projects.
SureSet intends to appoint Partners in various territories who would be able to market, sell and install the product within their area.
If this is something you would like to discuss further, please contact our Global Sales Team.
SureSet Partner and Approved Installer Awards
The SureSet Approved Installers awards welcome our partner approved network to enter and be recognised for their efforts annually.
As a sector, we want to seek, recognise and reward excellence in resin bound project completions. These awards also celebrate the hard work and dedication of their whole team.
We continue to gain insight, discuss industry challenges with our approved partners and wish to shine a light on their excellence that goes into construction and residential projects across the UK and the Globe.
There are 6 respected award categories for you to enter, all judged by our Head of Sales and Company Directors, who ensure honesty and accuracy in our awards process.
- Global Partner of the Year.
- Approved Installer of the year
- Approved Installer of the Year (runner up)
- Exceptional Project of the Year.
- Exceptional Customer Service.
- Exceptional Newcomer.
In addition, we also certify ‘Outstanding Achievement’ within each 12 month contract period with SureSet.
We want to give our industry a competitive edge and ensure our approved partners and installers have another opportunity to shout about their business and success.
Take a look at some of our previous award winners.
When entering our awards each partner must have completed a project in the previous 12 months leading up to the Award announcement.
SureSet resin bound paving should be an integral part of their installation.
We take into consideration their communication to us and documentation of onsite workmanship and quality, which must be provided to us on completion for their installation.
Criteria considered in our awards process may include:
- Details of how products reflect the needs of the industry and their customers.
- Evidence of keeping well-informed of the latest products and technology to which you inform your clients.
- Evidence of exceeding customer expectations and details of customer specialist training where appropriate.
- Evidence of customer maintenance and details of reward/incentive schemes for your customers.
- Evidence of exceptional communication from enquiry to delivery and/or competition of the project.
- Evidence of how your staff are rewarded for delivering exceptional service.
- Evidence of use of appropriate equipment.
- Evidence of how you have used the SureSet network to grow your business.
- Involvement in any training or events.
- Evidence of working alongside other partner approved installers as well as industry associations to deliver complete service.
- Evidence of PR about your business, products and services on and offline.
- Examples of innovation with SureSet products or exceptional design work.
Where no clear winner can be identified, finalists may be asked to submit a detailed description of their products and services and a statement of why they think their company should be honoured as demonstrating ‘Exceptional Standards’.
Contact our Sales Team to become a SureSet Approved Installer or call 01985 841180.
Contact our Trade Team to start using our market leading resin formula.
Contact our Global Sales Team to ask for details on being an Approved Global Partner.