TradePack for use around trees.
An easy to use pack suitable to install resin bound materials around trees, shrubs and bushes including pits, trenches and other types of planted surround.
A sufficient bagged amount of 10mm Natural Aggregate and resin to install a total minimum total area of 10m² at a 40mm depth.
Full mixing and installation instructions.
A 40-litre bucket.
A Paddle mixer (240v)*.
*Conditional upon…a minimum order quantity of 1 standard TradePack *1 per customer *1 per order.
UK mainland delivery.
We endeavour to deliver within 3- 5 working days.
Why use TradePack for Tree Pits?
Its a convenient pack designed to easily install areas over 10m².
Available in popular colours of Chestnut | Barley Butter | Sterling | Norwegian Pearl | Tuscan Terracotta | Bronze | Golden Pearl | Blue Granite | Midnight
A choice of four pack sizes are available 10m², 20m², 30m² and 40m².
SureSet Resin Bound Tree Paving is:
- Permeable to allow water to reach the roots of the tree
- Durable with enough flexibility to allow tree growth.
- No loose stone
- UV stable
- Low maintenance
How to use a Tree Pit Trade Pack?
- Prepare area to ensure the base is dry, level and free of any debris with batches marked out
- Protect the edges and surrounding areas
- Combine your resins
- Add the loose aggregates and combined resin into a large clean bucket (refer to batch rates)
- Move and Pour the combined materials to the area you are installing
- Trowel by hand to a smooth finish leaving a fine grit cast as you go
- Cure, leave to dry overnight and secure the area to avoid accidental footprints.
Materials supplied as a TradePack are not covered under the SureSet 21-year Guarantee.
Prices include VAT and UK mainland delivery only. If you would like to purchase products for delivery outside the UK, please contact us directly at email@example.com so we can arrange this for you.