The all in one PatioPack
Everything from a sufficient base (SureCell), the optional loose aggregate infill*, the resin bound material (6mm Natural Aggregates) and resin to install areas from 12m² at a 24mm depth.
(*The loose aggregate infill for the base structure is optional and can be purchased with or without.)
Full mixing and installation instructions.
A 40-litre bucket.
A Paddle mixer (240v)*.
*Conditional upon…a minimum order quantity of 1 standard PatioPack *1 per customer *1 per order.
UK mainland delivery.
We endeavour to deliver within 3- 5 working days for all PatioPacks.
Why use the all in one Patio Pack?
It’s an easy way to create a new patio area.
Available in the popular colours of Chestnut | Barley Butter | Sterling | Norwegian Pearl | Tuscan Terracotta | Bronze | Golden Pearl | Blue Granite | Midnight
There are four patio pack sizes to choose from 12m² | 24m² | 36m² | 48m²
The benefits of SureSet Resin Bound Paving:
- No loose stone
- UV stable
- Low maintenance
How to use a PatioPack?
The application is easy
- Prepare area to ensure the base is dry, level and free of any debris
- Protect the edges and surrounding areas
- Clip together the SureCell
- Fill with loose stone
- Combine your resins
- Add the loose aggregates and combined resin (refer to instructions & use batch rates)
- Move and Pour the combined materials to the area you are installing
- Trowel by hand to a smooth finish leaving a fine-grit cast as you go
- Cure, leave to dry overnight and secure the area to avoid accidental footprints
Materials supplied as a TradePack are not covered under the SureSet 21-year Guarantee
Prices include VAT and UK mainland delivery only. If you would like to purchase products for delivery outside the UK, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can arrange this for you.