TradePack PRO for Tree Pits, a convenient pack suitable to install resin bound materials around trees including tree pits, tree trenches and other types of tree or bush surrounds.
What is included?
Sufficient weighed and bagged 10mm aggregate and resin to install a minimum area of 10m² at a 40mm depth.
Full mixing and installation instructions.
UK mainland delivery.
We endeavour to deliver within 3- 5 working days. It is advisable where possible to have materials delivered at least one day in advance of your planned installation to avoid any unnecessary delays on site in the event of a late delivery.
Why use TradePack PRO | Tree Pits?
Designed for tradesmen who would use in their own forced action mixer, such as a Baron 110.
Available in popular colours of Chestnut | Barley Butter | Sterling | Norwegian Pearl | Tuscan Terracotta | Bronze | Golden Pearl | Blue Granite | Midnight
Four pack sizes available to Cover 10m², 20m², 30m² or 40m².
SureSet Resin Bound Paving for use around Trees is:
- Permeable to allow water to reach the roots of the tree
- Durable with enough flexibility to allow tree growth.
- No loose stone
- UV stable
- Low maintenance
How to use?
The application is easy
- Prepare area to ensure the base is dry, level and free of any debris with batches marked out
- Protect the edges and surrounding areas
- Combine your resins
- Add the loose aggregates and combined resin into a clean mixer (refer to batch rates)
- Move and Pour the combined materials to the area you are installing
- Trowel by hand to a smooth finish leaving a fine grit cast as you go
- Cure, leave to dry overnight and secure the area to avoid accidental footprints.
For more information email [email protected]
Materials supplied as a TradePack are not covered under the SureSet 21-year Guarantee
Prices include VAT and UK mainland delivery only. If you would like to purchase products for delivery outside the UK, please contact us directly at [email protected] so we can arrange this for you.