Add a Resin Bull Float and get 25% off. Enter code RB25 at checkout. (Only valid on the first float added to your order).
TradePack is to be used with a forced action mixer, Baron is recommended.
Sufficient weighed and bagged 6mm aggregate and resin to install a minimum area of either 15m² or 30m² at an 18mm depth.
SureSet Catalyst giving you control over curing times. Please Note: Catalyst MUST be added to every batch.
Full mixing and installation instructions.
UK mainland delivery.
We endeavour to deliver within 6-8 working weeks. It is advisable where possible to have materials delivered at least one day in advance of your planned installation to avoid any unnecessary delays on site in the event of late delivery.
Why use TradePack?
TradePack will allow you to self-install resin bound paving on hard landscapes such as footpaths, cycleways, and driveways.
Designed for tradesmen who would use in their own forced action mixer, such as a Baron F120.
Available in popular colours of Chestnut | Barley Butter | Sterling | Tuscan Terracotta | Winter Pearl | British Racing Green | Midnight
Two pack sizes available to cover 15m² | 30m²
SureSet Resin Bound Paving is:
- No loose stone
- UV stable
- Low maintenance
How to use?
- Prepare area to ensure the base is dry, level and free of any debris with batches marked out
- Protect the edges and surrounding areas
- Combine your resins
- Add the loose aggregates and combined resin into a clean mixer (refer to batch rates)
- Move and Pour the combined materials to the area you are installing
- Trowel by hand to a smooth finish leaving a fine grit cast as you go
- Cure, leave to dry overnight and secure the area to avoid accidental footprints.
For more information email [email protected]
Materials supplied as a TradePack are not covered under the SureSet 21-year Guarantee
Prices include VAT and UK mainland delivery only. If you would like to purchase products for delivery outside the UK, please contact us directly at [email protected] so we can arrange this for you.