TradePack PRO is to be used with a forced action mixer, Baron is recommended.
Sufficient weighed and bagged 6mm aggregate and resin to install a minimum area of 30m² at a 16mm depth.
Full mixing and installation instructions.
UK mainland delivery.
We endeavour to deliver within 3- 5 working days.
Why use TradePack PRO?
TradePack Pro will allow you to self-install resin bound paving on hard landscapes such as footpaths, cycleways and driveways.
Designed for tradesmen who would use in their own forced action mixer, such as a Baron 110.
Available in popular colours of Chestnut | Barley Butter | Sterling | Norwegian Pearl | Tuscan Terracotta | Bronze | Golden Pearl | Blue Granite | Midnight
Four pack sizes available to Cover 30m² | 60m² | 90m² | 120m²
SureSet Resin Bound Paving is:
- No loose stone
- UV stable
- Low maintenance
How to use?
- Prepare area to ensure the base is dry, level and free of any debris with batches marked out
- Protect the edges and surrounding areas
- Combine your resins
- Add the loose aggregates and combined resin into a clean mixer (refer to batch rates)
- Move and Pour the combined materials to the area you are installing
- Trowel by hand to a smooth finish leaving a fine grit cast as you go
- Cure, leave to dry overnight and secure the area to avoid accidental footprints.
Materials supplied as a TradePack are not covered under the SureSet 21-year Guarantee
Prices include VAT and UK mainland delivery only. If you would like to purchase products for delivery outside the UK, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can arrange this for you.