DIY Kit allows you to install materials in a small manageable DIY size.
What is included?
Each DIY Kit contains enough specially formulated resin and 6mm marble to complete approximately 0.5m² at a 16mm depth.
Full mixing and installation instructions.
Sand and grit.
Mixing tub and spatula.
UK Mainland delivery.
We endeavour to deliver within 2- 5 working days for all DIY Kits. It is advisable where possible to have materials delivered at least one day in advance of your planned installation to avoid any unnecessary delays on site in the event of a late delivery.
Learn more about our DIY Kits on our main website.
Why use DIY Kits?
It is a convenient kit designed to easily install small areas.
Available in these luxurious colours Buttermilk | Cocoa | Forest Green | Mulberry | Popcorn | Safari | Sage | Sterling Forest | Winter Frost | Astro Peake.
SureSet Resin Bound Paving is:
- No loose stone
- UV stable
- Low maintenance
How to use a DIY Kit?
- Prepare area to ensure the base is dry, level and free of any debris with batches marked out
- Protect the edges and surrounding areas
- Combine your resins
- Add the loose glass and combined resin (refer to instructions)
- Move and Pour the combined materials to the area you are installing
- Trowel by hand to a smooth finish leaving a fine-grit cast as you go
- Cure, leave to dry overnight and secure the area to avoid accidental footprints
Materials supplied as a DIY Kit, Trade or DIY Pack are not covered under the SureSet 21-year Guarantee.