DIY Kit in a small manageable DIY size.
What is included?
You will receive 2x DIY Kits covering 1m² at a 16mm depth. Each kit contains enough specially formulated resin and 6mm aggregate to complete approximately 0.5m² at a 16mm depth.
Full mixing and installation instructions.
Sand and grit.
Mixing tub and spatula.
UK Mainland delivery.
When placing your order please specify in the message box the blend/colour you require.
We endeavour to deliver within 7-10 working days for all bespoke DIY Kits. It is advisable where possible to have materials delivered at least one day in advance of your planned installation to avoid any unnecessary delays on site in the event of a late delivery.
Learn more about our DIY Kits on our main website.
Why use DIY Kits?
It is a convenient kit designed to easily install small areas.
Please send us a close up photo, a sample or blend name and we can usually match the blend.
Due to changes by natural variations in aggregates, weathering and usage, and other factors outside our control, we are unable to guarantee against differences in the appearance of surfaces when installed over an extended period (new on old).
SureSet Resin Bound Paving is:
- No loose stone
- UV stable
- Low maintenance
How to use a DIY Kit?
- Prepare area to ensure the base is dry, level and free of any debris with batches marked out
- Protect the edges and surrounding areas
- Combine your resins
- Add the loose glass and combined resin (refer to instructions)
- Move and Pour the combined materials to the area you are installing
- Trowel by hand to a smooth finish leaving a fine-grit cast as you go
- Cure, leave to dry overnight and secure the area to avoid accidental footprints
Materials supplied as a DIY Kit, Trade or DIY Pack are not covered under the SureSet 21-year Guarantee.
For more information email [email protected]
If you would like to purchase products for delivery outside the UK, please contact us directly at [email protected] so we can arrange this for you.