PourOn Paving Range
PourOn is a Resin Only product.
An ideal product for landscaping features where it is not cost or time efficient to dig and remove the existing surface.
PourOn has been designed to hold in place loose aggregates from 10mm to 20mm in size, our resin is UV stable polyurethane.
You can purchase these easy to use kits from our shop.
- Ensure the aggregate is dry, level and free of any debris
- Mark out your spread rates (guidance available)
- Protect the edges and surrounding areas
- Using a clean bucket with 4mm holes drilled into the bottom (this is what you will pour the resin into)
- Lift the bucket and evenly dispense the resin onto the loose aggregate you have marked out (refer to coverage rates)
- Hand trowel to a smooth finish or rake if needed.
- Leave to dry overnight and apply additional coats as required.
Find tips on how to use PourOn via our shop.
- Easy to use
- The perfect way to stop loose gravel straying into other areas
- Can be used with existing or new loose aggregate
- Environmentally friendly
- Permeable finish
- Available in set weights
- Create a tidy easy to maintain surface
We will guide you through the process of preparation and application; providing full instructions, recommendations, and training if required.
*not suitable for most vehicular use.
What type of aggregate can be used with PourOn?
Any aggregate over 10mm can be used as long as it is clean and dry before application.
We can supply a large range of gravels in a variety of colours.
Can PourOn be used on a driveway?
Using 2-3 layers will provide a surface that is suitable for light vehicle use, but it will not offer longevity and care should be taken to avoid any on-the-spot steering. Hence *not suitable for most vehicular use.
How long will PourOn last?
Dependant on usage and application, research has shown that PourOn can last for 10 years.
Is PourOn hazardous to the environment?
PourOn is a completely inert material once cured, with no negative impact to surrounding areas.
Due to the porous nature of the finish, the PourOn binder actually benefits the environment by providing a SUDs compliant surface.
Can you mix PourOn into the aggregate before laying?
PourOn can be mixed into aggregate, however, it would be more efficient to us a SureSet Resin Bound DIY kit if you are considering this method of application to give maximum durability.
PourOn is not covered by the SureSet 21 year guarantee.
Please [email protected] or call us on 01985 841140 for more information.Request a Sample Back