Leisure surfaces are subject to a very high footfall, so any paving specified for this application not only has to be aesthetically pleasing but also extremely hardwearing. As well as these two main requirements, each leisure paving project will have its own particular brief, for instance:
- Butlin’s Resort in Minehead wanted durable, leisure paving in bright, playful colours to emphasise the different fairground rides.
- Cheltenham Racecourse required a stylish, practical and accessible surface that wouldn’t spoil the racing experience for race-goers with loose stone and puddles.
- For the Headland Hotel overlooking Fistral Bay, the most important requirement was for the leisure paving to be extremely weather resistant, UV stable and complement their well earned 4 Stars.
- At Chessington World of Adventures Resort, the leisure paving was installed to discreetly lead guests of the Azteca Hotel, to the AMAZU Treetop Adventure and new Temple Bar & Restaurant terrace.
- Manchester City Football Club required a creative approach to achieve their remarkable crest following on a trend for football stadiums SureSet installed small resin bound strips to avoid loose stones being kicked onto walkways outside the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
Our unique discipline of combining outstanding attractiveness and creativity with practicality and sustainability enabled us to accommodate all of these needs with SureSet permeable resin bound leisure paving.
A SureSet leisure surface comes with our 21 year guarantee against loose stone; cracking; oil damage; UV degradation; colour change; frost damage and workmanship.
Ready to find out more?
“Please thank the team for us. They did a fantastic job and the new paving is great.” - Annette Box, Manager of the Access Centre