St Thomas Church, Balham
Since the parish of was formed in 2006 both buildings have undergone major redevelopment to bring them into the 21st century.
St Thomas' obtained its position of a legally established, independent church in 1903. Today it is a lively Anglican church serving Streatham Hill, Clapham Park and Balham.
As part of the hard landscaping aspect of the redevelopment, we were contracted by in August 2015 to install resin bound footpaths and car parking spaces.
Phase 1 was laid in September 2015 and the project completed with the installation of Phase 2 in October 2016.
Complementing the red brick Church, we laid a total of 282m² of in Tuscan Barley Beach onto an asphalt base, up to wooden edging.
Following the £2m redevelopment project, and 114 years after it first opened, St Thomas’ church was officially blessed and reopened by the Bishop of Southwark on 27 September 2015.
The redevelopment has created new facilities for the Church and community the project has completely transformed the look of the exterior.Enquire
- Application: pathway, car park
- Area: 282m²
- Base: asphalt
- Colour: Tuscan Barley Beach
- Depth: 18 – 20mm
- Edges: wood
- Installed: October 2016