SureSet your skills with a Resin Bound CPD
Due to the speed at which technology advances and consumer needs change, it’s more important than ever to keep our professional skills updated.
One way of doing this is through Continuing Professional Development (CPD), a learning method that supports professionals to develop their abilities to ensure they remain effective in the workplace.
As the UK’s only specialist in permeable resin bound paving, our expertise in a market leading product can be relied upon and our resin bound CPD presentations are no different. We have been providing CPD presentations for many years to provide architects, with an interest in using our products, with all the detailed information they might need.
Our CPD presentations about permeable resin bound paving are available in three ways:
1. Someone from our experienced Technical Sales Team can deliver an hour long presentation at your practice at a time to suit you and your colleagues.
2. We can send you an interactive CD version of the CPD presentation. The disc comes with voiceover and questionnaire to fill out and return to us.
3. We can send you a secure link with log in details to view our CPD presentation online. Afterwards we will ask you complete a short questionnaire and return it to us.
Both presentations are designed to cover any questions you may have about our products, including:
- Materials we use
- The difference between resin bound and resin bonded
- Design potential
- The application process
- Maintenance of our products
- Environmental considerations
- Case studies
CPD points are issued upon attendance of our CPD presentation or, if watching it on our CD, completion of the post-session questionnaire. This will be followed by the award of your official certificate.
To either arrange a resin bound CPD presentation or request a CPD CD please email us.
The knowledge gained through our presentation will have a positive impact on your ability to produce accurate specifications for SureSet permeable resin bound paving.