When considering a landscaping or paving project, most people think of traditional options such as grass, flower beds, shrubs and trees, paving slabs and gravel.
By introducing SureSet creative paving into your project you can turn your everyday space into a unique, attractive feature. With SureSet you can…
- Easily revitalise tired looking existing surfaces with designs or colour.
- Use stencils or edging to create pictures, words or even your pets paw prints into any surface.
- Include colours into a play area. It will encourage creativity and our coloured recycled glass Spectrum® is available in inspiring, vibrant, playful colours.
- Define different areas of your outdoor or indoor space.
- Create your very own colour with our Fusion® range; a blend of two colours from any of our choice of stones.
- Treat your tree to a permeable home and make it special by adding colour or design.
- Spend more time relaxing because SureSet is so easy to look after.
- Create a relaxing space with the calming thoughtful shades of our Natural Aggregate and Marble.
- Do it yourself with a DIY Kit® or TradePack®.
SureSet permeable creative paving is not only a perfectly practical solution, because it significantly reduces problems caused by standing water and requires minimal maintenance, it also has huge potential for design creativity.
From flowers and butterflies to logos, even recreating Manchester City Football Club’s crest outside their famous Etihad Stadium, creative paving transforms previously functional areas into exciting and interesting spaces.
Discuss your creative paving ideas by contacting us.
Here are some answers to questions we are frequently asked…
Do I need planning permission?
No, 2008 government legislation states that you do not need planning permission if the surface is permeable (or less than five square metres).
Who installs SureSet?
All SureSet installations are carried out by our Installation Team or nationwide network of Approved Installers, who work tidily and with respect to you and neighbouring properties.
Is SureSet easy to clean?
Yes it is. Watch our online maintenance video to see for yourself just how easy.
How long before SureSet can be used?
SureSet can be used by pedestrians six to eight hours after installation and ready to drive on in 12-16. Though we would always recommend leaving it longer if possible.
How long will SureSet last?
SureSet permeable paving comes with an 18 year guarantee, however our own experience and knowledge suggests it will last in excess of 25 years.
How much does SureSet cost?
Your installation is unique to you and so individually priced. We take into account your location, size of your project and the stone you choose. All of our quotes are free, with no obligation and can be arranged by contacting us.
What can SureSet be laid on?
SureSet can be laid on a new base and existing asphalt and concrete (in reasonable condition). More detailed information about suitable bases for SureSet.
Read more about our Creative Paving and download a brochure, maintenance guide or specifications.
If you have any other questions please just contact us and we will be happy to help – please call on 0800 612 6501 or email us.
Coming up next – Paving ideas for Hard Landscaping…