Thinking of a new pool, pool surround or maybe upgrading your existing surface?
Here’s a few ideas for you…
- Laying a SureSet permeable pool surround over an existing surface, such as asphalt or concrete is a quick, easy way to revitalise the whole area.
- Complement or contrast your home with different colours and textures.
- Harmonise with other materials around your pool such as grass, block paving, brick, paving slabs, decking, gravel, crazy paving, pattern-imprinted concrete, sand-stone and granite setts.
- Personalise your pool surround by adding a design, words or a theme.
- Camouflage unsightly drains and filters for a seamless look to your surround.
- Create a clean finish up to any edge including kerbs, pin kerbs, plastic lawn edging, wood and timber, marble setts or aluminium edging.
- Build in a ramp to improve access for pushchairs, bicycles, wheelchairs and garden toys.
- Light up your pool surround and amaze your neighbours by incorporating lights into the surface.
- Using a combination of colours and/or textures of SureSet is a perfect way to divide or define specific areas within your pool surround.
- Include trees into your pool surround with a SureSet tree pit; allowing water to reach the roots, providing protection and the flexibility to allow growth.
Sounds impressive, right? Jonathon Dunlop thinks so. Watch this video interview and find out what he had to say about SureSet.
Here are some answers to questions we are frequently asked…
Do I need planning permission? No, 2008 government legislation states that you do not need planning permission if the surface is permeable (or less than five square metres).
Who installs SureSet?
All SureSet installations are carried out by our in-house Installation Team or nationwide network of Approved Installers. Both work tidily and with respect to you and neighbouring properties.
Is SureSet easy to clean?
Yes it is. Watch our online maintenance video to see for yourself how easy it is.
How long before I can use my pool surround?
Pedestrian traffic can use SureSet six to eight hours after installation and 12-24 hours for vehicles.
How long will SureSet last?
SureSet permeable paving comes with an 18 year guarantee, however our own experience and knowledge suggests it will last in excess of 25 years.
How much does SureSet cost?
Your project is unique to you and so individually priced. We take into account your location, size of the area and the stone you choose. All of our quotes are free, with no obligation and can be arranged by contacting us.
What can SureSet be laid on?
A SureSet resin bound pool surround can be laid on a new base and existing asphalt and concrete (in reasonable condition). More detailed information about suitable bases for SureSet.
Read more about our pool surrounds download a brochure, maintenance guide or specifications.
Since the devastation of the 2007 floods, caused by surface water runoff and not over flowing rivers, permeable paving has never been so popular. A fully SuDS compliant SureSet swimming pool surround combines functionality, practicality and good looks.
If you have any other questions please just contact us and we will be happy to help – please call on 0800 612 6501 or email us.