Hotels, theme parks, holiday camps, leisure centres, bars and restaurants, racecourses… Although the list is endless, what they have in common is that they are subject to a very high footfall.
This means any paving specified has to be practical and pretty. SureSet permeable resin bound paving can help by…
- Reducing installation time and cost; if laid over existing surfaces including concrete and asphalt (in a stable condition).
- Managing surface water run-off, thereby contributing to flood prevention.
- Harmonising with other materials such as block paving, brick, paving slabs, decking, gravel, crazy paving, pattern-imprinted concrete, sand-stone and granite setts.
- Camouflaging unsightly drains and manhole covers for a smooth, accessible finish.
- Creating a clean finish up to any edge including kerbs, pin kerbs, plastic edging, wood and timber, marble setts or aluminium edging.
- Improving access for everyone, particularly pushchairs, bicycles and wheelchair users by easily incorporating ramps.
- Maintaining trees with a permeable paving tree pit; eliminating trip hazards, allowing water to drain through and providing flexibility for movement and growth.
- Including colours or designs using stencils or edging and Fusion® or coloured recycled glass Spectrum®.
- Defining areas using different colours or textures.
- Providing a long-lasting, low maintenance, UV stable surface that is guaranteed for 18 years.
Have a look at these case studies – examples of perfect permeable Hotel and Leisure Paving…
- As part of a 10 year investment plan, we continue to install creative paving for Butlin’s.
- Practical pathways were installed for the new Aztca Hotel and Chessington World of Adventures.
- Accessibility, permeability and beauty were the key requirements for the New Inn in Cerne Abbas, Dorset.