Hotels, theme parks, holiday camps, leisure centres, bars and restaurants, racecourses… Although the list is endless, what they have in common is that they are subject to a very high footfall.
This means any paving specified has to be practical and pretty. SureSet permeable resin bound paving can help by…
- Reducing installation time and cost; if laid over existing surfaces including concrete and asphalt (in a stable condition).
- Managing surface water run-off, thereby contributing to flood prevention.
- Harmonising with other materials such as block paving, brick, paving slabs, decking, gravel, crazy paving, pattern-imprinted concrete, sand-stone and granite setts.
- Camouflaging unsightly drains and manhole covers for a smooth, accessible finish.
- Creating a clean finish up to any edge including kerbs, pin kerbs, plastic edging, wood and timber, marble setts or aluminium edging.
- Improving access for everyone, particularly pushchairs, bicycles and wheelchair users by easily incorporating ramps.
- Maintaining trees with a permeable paving tree pit; eliminating trip hazards, allowing water to drain through and providing flexibility for movement and growth.
- Including colours or designs using stencils or edging and Fusion® or coloured recycled glass Spectrum®.
- Defining areas using different colours or textures.
- Providing a long-lasting, low maintenance, UV stable surface that is guaranteed for 18 years.
Have a look at these case studies – examples of perfect permeable Hotel and Leisure Paving…
- As part of a 10 year investment plan, we continue to install creative paving for Butlin’s.
- Practical pathways were installed for the new Aztca Hotel and Chessington World of Adventures.
- Accessibility, permeability and beauty were the key requirements for the New Inn in Cerne Abbas, Dorset.
Read more about SureSet Leisure and Hotel Paving and how to specify SureSet or order samples, request a brochure or email us for more information.