Our aim is to listen to your needs and offer you the best solution, using the best products for the best value.
Whilst meeting this aim we also have a responsibility to make sure that the resin bound paving solutions we offer are sustainable and expect all our products to meet...
We cold mix Natural Aggregate, Marble, Spectrum® or other recycled materials with our high-quality clear resin on site. When these components are mixed, each particle is completely coated with resin; forming a 3D matrix.
During the laying process minute voids are formed that, when cured, mimic natural drainage by allowing water to pass through to the conventional sub-base. This efficient dispersal of water brings a wide range of safety, comfort and maintenance benefits including:
- Reducing puddles
- Preventing weed growth
- Contributing to flood prevention
- Minimising the potential for flash flooding
- Reducing water pollution caused by oils and heavy metals.
Even when SureSet is laid onto a conventional base, the permeability of our resin bound paving allows water to drain away to be harvested or discharged into drains or soak-aways.
SureSet permeable paving meets the requirements of SuDS by preventing the formation of standing water by facilitating rapid drainage. CIRIA, the leading body in SuDS research, states that a permeable surface can remove 60-95% of suspended solids and 70-90% of hydrocarbons.
We are aware of the environmental impact of our activities, and the projects we are involved in, and strive to ensure this is minimal. We have a Company Environmental Policy (the key points of which are listed below) that is available to download.
- Legislation – the company complies fully with all environmental legislation and approved codes of practice
- Responsibilities – corporately and individually, a range of tasks and processes are undertaken to achieve best practice and ensure continual improvement
- Waste Storage and Disposal – all waste is recycled wherever possible
- Management Practices – the company maintains records of compliance and continually reviews legislation and industry best practice.