SureSet Permeable Paving, The UK’s specialist market leader in resin bound paving have an exciting opportunity for someone to join our busy operations department.
The main responsibilities will be the end to end delivery of multiple installation projects, ensuring each is completed to the highest possible standard; coordinating deliveries, labour and plant.
Hours will be 40 per week, Monday to Friday 08.30 to 17.00 but may vary on occasion due to operational requirements.
Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for scheduling of works, ensuring customer expectations are met and where possible exceeded.
- To plan and coordinate each project under your control from initial order to completion.
- To ensure that all administrative duties relating to each project are processed efficiently and on time.
- Communicating at all levels both within and outside of the organisation.
Previous experience of working within the construction industry would be a distinct advantage, although full training will be given.
The successful applicant should have excellent organisational and planning skills, good communication skills and attention to detail. Previous experience of working with all Microsoft Office applications is essential. They will also possess the ability to work in a sometimes extremely pressurised environment.
We are looking for a committed, confident, responsible person who feels able to work both under their own initiative as well as within a team.
Starting salary will be circa £20,000 per annum, depending upon experience.
A full UK driving license is essential.
Company benefits include
- Generous contributory pension
- Holiday allowance that increases after specified length of service
- Never work on your Birthday
- Fun and relaxed working environment with free parking
- Shower facilities for active commuters
- Annual summer BBQ
- Additional training courses offered
- Free unlimited tea, coffee and hot chocolate
- Annual Christmas party
- Additional health plans available
Closing Date for applications will be Friday 22nd March
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form or send your CV and covering letter to:
32 Deverill Road Trading Estate
Tel: 01985 841180