SureSet Permeable Paving, The UK’s specialist market leaders in resin bound paving have an exciting opportunity for a new role to help manage the accounts and admin office.
Accounts Office Manager
The main responsibility will be effectively managing the team and the tasks currently covered by the admin/accounts office and being the main point of contact for other departments.
Hours will be 30-40 per week Monday to Friday, depending on the applicant.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- General bookkeeping tasks
- Assisting with the production of the monthly management accounts and project costing.
- Overseeing of the sales and purchase ledgers
- Overseeing the general office administration including ISO 9001 Quality Assurance & ISO 14001 Environmental accreditations.
- Overseeing the Company H&S and IT
Full training will be given but the successful applicant will need to have a keen eye for numbers and experience / an interest in book keeping.
This person will need to have excellent communication skills and attention to detail as well as being able to plan and prioritise their own work load and for their reportees.
Experience with Sage accounts 50 and Microsoft office is essential with proficient use of excel and formulas.
Applicants will need to be confident, motivated, willing to take responsibility for leading and developing the Accounts Department / Office and QA, and with ambitions to progress to a more senior financial management role in due course.
Starting salary will be circa £22,000 per annum, depending upon experience.
Company benefits include:
- Employer pension contribution – currently 12%
- Life Insurance
- 22 days holiday plus bank holiday and a length of service scheme
- Health cash plan at corporate rates
Closing Date for applications will be Monday 18th February 2019
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact email@example.com for an application form or send your CV and covering letter to:
32 Deverill Road Trading Estate
Wiltshire BA12 7BZ