Two Project Planners
We are a small friendly Company based near Warminster, Wiltshire and are one of the UK market leaders in resin bound permeable paving.
We are currently recruiting two Project Planners to join our Operations Team.
The main responsibility of these exciting opportunities will be the end to end delivery of multiple installation projects, ensuring each is completed to the highest possible standard; coordinating deliveries, labour and plant.
The sites on which we work can be situated anywhere in the country and vary from primary schools through to football stadiums, or residential driveways through to vast retail parks.
Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
- Responsibility for scheduling of works, ensuring customer expectations are met and where possible exceeded.
- Planning and coordinating each project under your control from initial order to completion.
- Ensuring that all administrative duties relating to each project are processed efficiently and on time.
- Communicating at all levels both within and outside of the organisation.
Previous experience of working within the construction industry would be a distinct advantage, although full training will be given.
The successful applicant should have excellent organisational and planning skills, good communication skills and attention to detail. Previous experience of working with all Microsoft Office applications is essential. They will also possess the ability to work in a sometimes extremely pressurised environment.
The role is an important position within the Company and we are looking for a committed, confident, responsible person who feels able to work both under their own initiative as well as within a team.
Starting salary will be circa £20,000 per annum, depending upon experience.
The role is full time - 40 hours per week. Please note that overtime is not paid, but we do operate a policy of Time off in Lieu of hours worked over those contracted.
A full UK driving license is essential.
- The Company contributes 12% of the annual salary of all employees into the Company Pension Scheme after a qualifying 3-month period.
- The Company offers 4 x annual salary Life Insurance.
- All employees are invited to join a contributory Health Cash Plan.
Closing date: Friday 7 July 2017
Interviews: week commencing Monday 10 July 2017
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your CV and covering letter to Diane Crowther, either by email or by post to:
SureSet UK Ltd, 32 Deverill Road Trading Estate, Sutton Veny, Warminster, Wiltshire, BA12 7BZ.
Please call us on 01985 841180 if you have any questions.