In 1997, following successful careers in the construction industry Peter Watts, Kevin Weston and Mike Newton embarked on a co-venture and set up SureSet UK Ltd.
Convinced there was a market for high quality permeable resin bound paving, they embarked on an innovative approach to selecting and designing materials to ensure the best possible performance and durability.
Today, Kevin is our Chief Executive, Peter our Founder and Mike is retired and co-owner of StoneSet permeable paving in Australia.
When first established, SureSet permeable paving was unique in its approach to resin bound gravel; in recent years, due to an increase in flooding and public awareness of flood prevention, the permeable paving market has rapidly expanded.
Despite this, we continue to lead the way with technical expertise in the resin bound paving industry because:
- We specialise exclusively in permeable resin bound paving
- Of our 18 year guarantee against: loose stone; cracking; oil damage; UV degradation; colour change; frost damage and workmanship
- We bring to the resin bound market the unique discipline of combining outstanding attractiveness and creativity with practicality and sustainability
- Because of our ongoing investment into research and development, we offer you more design flexibility than traditional paving
- We are committed to providing customers with the best solution for your specific needs using the best products and offering the best value.
View our quality manual in our downloads section.