In 1997, convinced there was a market for high quality permeable resin bound paving, they embarked on an innovative approach to selecting and designing materials to ensure the best possible performance and durability, Peter Watts, Kevin Weston and Mike Newton embarked on a co-venture and set up SureSet UK Ltd.
Today, Kevin is our Chief Executive, Peter our Founder and Mike is retired and co-owner of StoneSet permeable paving in Australia.
When first established, SureSet permeable paving was unique in its approach to resin bound gravel. But now, due to an increase in flooding and public awareness of flood prevention, the permeable paving market has rapidly expanded.
So, if you are asking yourself why SureSet? Here’s a few reasons why we remain one of the UK’s market leaders in the resin bound paving industry:
- We specialise exclusively in permeable resin bound paving
- Our 18 year guarantee against: loose stone; cracking; oil damage; UV degradation; colour change; frost damage and workmanship
- We bring to the resin bound market, the unique discipline of combining outstanding attractiveness and creativity with practicality and sustainability
- Because of our ongoing investment into research and development, we offer you more design flexibility than traditional paving
- We are committed to providing customers with the best solution for your specific needs using the best products and offering the best value.
As a Company and as individuals we support the local community and causes that mean something to our staff with charitable giving throughout the year.
Our staff are a great Team, that work really well together – this teamwork has been recognised by several awards. If you would like to join the SureSet Team, why not have a look at our current vacancies.
If you are looking for some reassurance, please have a look at who we work with.
View our quality manual in our downloads section.